03:30
0
Joyce Tang, Maggie Cheung, Joe Ma and Yoyo Chen attended the "Beauty Knows No Pain" promotional event at a hotel's pool. Joe pushed a floating boat with Joyce on it, the boat flipped and caused Joyce to fall into the water, and then knocked Kibby Lau into the water too. After, she said: "Might as well! Die either way. Before when I was filming this series, I had to attach a fake nose and add water padding to my chest, causing sores on my neck. The producer can try to walk by here, I'll go take all the revenge I can get!" Although Maggie didn't get into the water due to having other jobs after, she still got all wet. She said: "Didn't think it would be that intense, just now I was in a beach outfit, I'm considered good. The ratings haven't even reached 40 points and I'm already in a bikini. (Bobby Au Yeung said he'll run naked for high ratings?) I'll take a long mirror first." Before the games, Maggie took some medication, she expressed that because she had a headache. She also reveals that she went to France earlier with her boyfriend for a wine tour, drank a lot of good wine. Asked when she's getting married? She smiled and said let nature take its course.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét