05:55
0
TVB series (When Lanes Merge) held a promotional event yesterday. The series will be broadcasting a 2 hour finale this friday (7/23), TVB requested that Raymond Wong publicly kneel to Kate Tsui and propose to her, but it appeared to be difficult for him. Other cast members then cheered wanting Raymond to kiss her too, Kate screamed loudly. Raymond used his hand to cover and pretended to kiss Kate.

Raymond was asked if he's worried that his wife will be jealous, so he was reluctant to do the proposal? He helplessly said: "I have to fulfill everyone's wishes! I also knelt to propose to my wife in the past too." As for th series is getting pretty good response, Raymond felt that it is all because of Kent Cheng's efforts. He said: "he's a two time Film King, before filming he told me to go to his house and rehearse the scenes. After the series broadcast, he calls me every day to discuss how we could do better, I really learned a lot from him."

In real life, Kate does not hope that her boyfriend will kneel to her when proposing. She alsi is not desperate for marriage, but is desperate to start dating. She said: "I have already been single for a period of time, currently there are pursuers, but I have not decided."

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét