18:23
0

Vivien Yeo, Dada, Sammy Leung, and Kitty Yuen went to the beach side to shoot for the program ( Summer Party) yesterday. Dada who wore beach wear revealed her cleavage, showing "career line", defeating Vivien Yeo.

Speaking about stealing limelight, Vivien Yeo laughingly said, " Producer also asked me if I could wear swim wear, I'm too old, moreover I do not have enough "career line", it's still better to be more conservative, I need to get married!" Vivien Yeo, whose birthday was yesterday revealed that yesterday night her boyfriend cooked for her, and also invited some friends over to celebrate. When asked about what the boyfriend gave her for birthday, she said, "He said he's giving himself to me, I said don't need." Besides that, when ask Dada why did she not wear bikini instead, she said, "I'm not feeling well, I'm having cold."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét