21:25
0

Mani Fok, the manager of Joey Yung, Leo Ku and Twins, is very good at cooking. She started cooking when she was 11 years old, she said, "The first dish I learnt from my mum was meat cake, and then she took up the responsibility of feeding 8 family member's dinner." Although Mani is very busy, but she could still survive cooking for her family every weekend, she said, " My siblings bring their spouses and children to come and enjoy a good meal, I have no problem cooking for 20 person."

Mani expressed that everytime she comes out with a new dish, Joey Yung and Twins are her "white rats", she laughed and said, " Because I always cook in large portions, I have to look for someone to taste, Joey and Twins have to take the risk, when I hear they say it's tasty, I'm really satisfied."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét