04:26
0
(1940-2010)
Life committed to teach singing, Dai Si Chung taught many Music Kings and Queens like Faye Wong and Leon Lai. Two days ago, Dai was sent to the hospital for immediate surgery due to an acute heart attack. Unfortunately, after remaining in the hospital for 30 hours, he passed away at age 69. It was said that since Dai's entry into the hospital, he was in a coma throughout, didn't get to say a single word before his departure from this world! His wife and two daughters stayed by his side until his death. At 6am in the morning, Dai's daughter (Dai Wan Wei) appeared in front of the hospital wearing a mask. Reporters asked how her father's condition was? She lifted her arm a little and said: "OK" and then went back into the hospital room. Former studnet Frankie Lam, arrived at 7am and once he saw reporters, he quickly walked into the ICU.

At 9:55 am, Mrs. Dai held onto Lam Lei's arm and came out of the ICU with her two daughters, the situation appeared serious. She did not say a word as she followed her two daughters down to the conference room. Dai's two daughters then announced to the media that their father has passed away. Dai Wan Wei said with teary eyes: "Thanks to everyone of you. It is about time I tell everyone that my father Teacher Dai Si Chung this morning at 8:35am..(sob.. paused for a second) passed away. My father was re-admitted to the hospital due to acute coronary heart disease complications, he left peacefully. When the funeral arrangements are made, I will let everyone know. Thanks." It was said that Dai had an acute heart attack, which caused a stroke and led to his death. Reporters contacted Dai Wan Wei through the phone to confirm, she said: "Today we won't do anything else, we haven't slept for 3 days, 3 nights, very exhausted. If we go on like this, we'll all get sick, the first priority now is to send my mother back home to rest."

Daniel Chan: leave all the past contract disputes behind

Daniel Chan arrived and embraced Mrs. Dai, they sobbed together. In the past, Daniel once had contract disputes with Dai Si Chung, but yesterday when Reporters contacted Daniel, he said: "This morning, I took the 9am flight from Beijing back to Hong Kong, before the plane took off, I received the news that teacher has passed away. I really feel sad, feeling grief! I will be in Hong Kong for 2 days, I really do want to see teacher one last time (in the mortuary), but will have to wait for his daughters to arrange it." About the contract disputes in the past, Daniel said: "It's nothing, after all we were teacher-student, there is a relationship factor in it. Whatever dispute we had in the past, just leave it. Teacher is always the teacher, but I am often in Mainland, so haven't seen him for 2 years." Daniel remembers he personally called his teacher to ask him to teach him singing: "He especially loves me, taught me singing and brought me to the record company, I really thank him."

Frankie Lam rushed to hospital in time to bid farewell

Frankie rushed to the hospital in time to see teacher for the last time. He accepted an interview and expressed that at 6am he received a phone call from another student of Dai Si Chung and then rushed to the hospital. He said: "At the time Teacher was still in a coma, we said in his ear" "Don't worry, leave peacefully!"

COMMENTS FROM HIS APPRENTICES AND OTHER ARTISTS

Includes: Faye Wong, Nicholas Tse, Kevin Cheng, Steven Ma, Ella Koon, Eason Chan, Raymond Lam

Faye Wong initially was going to rush back to Hong Kong on an early flight yesterday morning, unfortunately she was too late, so she canceled the trip. Faye's manager (Chan Ka Ying) expressed: "Very sorry, Teacher Dai left so early, Faye wasn't able to see him for the last time. Faye feels better hearing that Teacher Dai left peacefully, she will pray for him."

Leon Lai also had a very good heart, rushing back to Hong Kong immediately, but Reporters were unable to contact him.

Nicholas Tse: "Ah, I feel great grief too. I hope his family can recover soon. Send my condolence."

Kevin Cheng: "I heard about the news, so sudden. I hope See Mo (Teacher's wife) won't be too sad. Condolences to his whole family."

Steven Ma: "I participated in a Karaoke contest in 1993. At the time I already knew Teacher Dai. He told me backstage that he'll make me his student and recommended me to a company. It's already been 17 years! As for his death, I feel very surprised and sad. I hope Teacher rests in peace and I send my condolences to See Mo and his two daughters. Don't be too sad, take care f your health. The good side is Teacher Dai didn't suffer and left peacefully! Dai Si Chung is very kind to his students, he treats them like his own children, never will he scold us. Even if we sang something wrong, he won't raise his voice to yell at you, so learning music from him is really fun."

Ella Koon: "Teacher Dai is very well respected in the music scene. The music scene has lost another good senior. I feel that it's a pity, although I haven't worked with him, but I do know his two daughters. Send my condolence to his whole family."

Eason Chan: "Teacher Dai and I have not collaborated before. Actually counting back, I am rather young, considered the juniors. He's a very good senior. Condolences to his whole family. Recently a lot has been happening, hope everyone will remain positive each day!"

Raymond Lam: "Dai Si Chung was my first teacher, the news is so sudden. I started learning from him when I was a teenager, he taught me for 2-3 years. That time I never thought of becoming a singer, he told me that if that's the case, then he's not teaching me, so then I started. What I remember most is that he taught me how to sing Jacky Cheung's songs. Actually we haven't kept in touch for years, but I do keep in touch with his two daughters through SMS, hope to call and comfort them a little while, when their emotions recover."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét