19:13
0


Stephy Tang's "home harmony" has "3 precious", which are Boo doll, electronic piano, and DVD film. Usually she'll be busy with work, when she returns to her warm home, of course she'll want to relax. After the cartoon (Monsters.Inc), Stephy has fallen for one of the character, Boo, her fans have been giving her as gifts, Stephy said, "This is one of the dolls, sometimes when I come home, when I see Boo I'll be very happy, I even place it on the TV, now I have about 20 to 30 same kind of dolls."


Stephy who started off as a singer in the industry, she understands the importance of music, 5 years ago she bought an electronic piano for her home, Stephy said, "This is for my own use when I compose lyrics, but there is only one that is written by me which is, (Xiao Hong Mao), hopefully I'll have more up to standard compositions."
Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét