20:38
0

Yesterday Joey Yung attended a (Police Call) event designed prizes for the competition winners. She expressed that she loves to watch the (Police Call) program since she was young, the different cases that she saw really frightened her. Joey said: "I used to live in Castle Peak in Sham Shui Po and there was a case where a dead body was found in a cardboard box. After I knew about it, everytime I walked out my heartbeat jumps." Joey also encountered a case where someone robbed her mother's necklace, shs did not care about anything and chased the robber down, giving her enough sense of justice. However, she won't choose a police boyfriend because he'll have to work late at night and causes people around him to worry.

Speaking of good friend Gillian Chung's spoof attack, Joey expressed that its a small issue, believe that the incident did not affect Ah Gil. Asked if she's worried about encountering a similar case? She said: "Fans who aren't afraid will do it. For me to be on cover, it may cause people to get a heart attack at any time. I don't think I am their target. (Not enough sensuality?) Yeah clearly, don't always have to say until someone is deeply hurt." She exposed that she often gets praised of her appearance resembling international movie star Angelina Jolie: "Hehe, I don't dare to say it out, but I am happy to be praised!"

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét