01:57
0



Denise Ho's concert last year was a great success. Unfortunately after her concert ended, she suddenly felt discouraged and thought of saying goodbye to the music scene in tears. She got the people around her really worried about her, fortunately good friend Joey Yung and Wyman Wong was there to comfort and support her, giving her more confidence to continue singing.

Have been in the industry for over 10 years, Denise recently released her first Mandarin album. To reach for the best, she was willing to be in Taiwan for 2 months to promote. The day before, she accepted an interview from (Oriental Daily) and talked about her feelings towards the music scene. She frankly said that she once thought of giving up her singing career, she said: "Last year after my concert ended, I was thinking I'm not going to go on with singing. There was a period of time I was very discouraged, whatever I said, people didn't seem to accept it." Denise expressed that she was like this for 3 months, she said: "I felt really discouraged, constantly asking myself why I became like this."

Does not regret the unnecessary paths taken

Denise admits that she caused the people around her to worry, she said: "My company knew and recommended me a psychiatrist friend to me. Asked me if I had emotional problems." Fortuantely she took a month off to really think about it, she said: "Luckily I went somewhere else, encountering many different things and everything came back." Denise exposed that she once cried at a friend's house, she said: "There was one or two nights that I was at a friend from the industry house talking and started crying. (Wyman Wong and Joey Yung didn't know?) They knew, many friends knew. They used many different ways to make me happy."

Thinking back, Denise has not regretted the unnecessary paths taken for her own beliefs. She said: "Life is not about fame or fortune, there are a lot of things that can be done. I have never regretted what I did. I am a person who has high standards and knows that I may not achieve the expected results, but it is lessons learned from experience."

Will sing homosexual themes

As Anita Mui's apprentice, Denice has always regarded her late mentor as a role model. Although Anita has already passed away, she will never forget her. Asked if she felt pity that she wasn't able to release her first Mandarin album when her mentor was alive? Denise said: "There are many things that I cannot do while she's living, but it's okay. I will work hard to continue on." As for her Mandarin album, does it have homosexual themes? Denise said: "Not this time, but there is a possibility in the future that I will have those themes." She greatly praises that the Taiwanese are open-minded, she said: "they are simple, open and are accepting. They will look at things with an admiration attitude, not the negative view." Denise insisted on dressing neutrally, she said: "let nature take its course."

Source: Oriental Daily



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét