05:28
0
Dai Si Chung had given a lot of love to his apprentice Kevin Cheng, unfortunately the two got on bad terms due to contract disputes. Yesterday Kevin arrived at Olympian City to film for TVB new series (House Army). Asked if his disputes with Dai Si Chung never got resolved? He said in sorrow: "There is only gratitude, no hatred. He's not even here anymore. A lot has happened in the past, but the most important thing now is to focus on Teacher's funeral, making sure it goes well."

Daniel Chan and Dai Si Chung also had a lot happened in the past, Kevin said: "Ever since I went to Taiwan, I have not kept in touch with Teacher. Actually I kept in touch with his younger daughter, but stopped in 2006. I send my condolence to them."

It was rumored that Dai Si Chung wanted to meet Kevin, so the Dai family tried to contact him, Kevin said: "I never received a phone call from them." It was also said that he has always kept a famous brand watch that Dai Si Chung gave him in 1993, will he be attending the funeral? Kevin said: "Yes. I have contacted his daughter after Teacher Dai was admitted into the hospital, but it flew to voicemail. Teacher Dai's death, I really feel surprised." Liza Wang also commented on Dai's death: "Not really familiar with him, but I do know he taught many students."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét