15:47
0
Vincy Chan yesterday appeared at an Easter activities event. She expressed to reporters that currently she has been very busy working on her upcoming Cantonese album. During this time, she is also recording mandarin songs. Vincy hopes to have opportunities to perform in the Mainland.
Vincy revealed a bad habit of hers to the media. She laughed and said that she tends to sleep well on transport or when flying. She said: “When I am travelling in a car or flying, I sleep really well. The air hostess has to wake me up to leave the plane. When I am at home, I cannot sleep and get insomnia in my bed.”

With the busy schedule, Vincy thinks that it might be due to work pressure. By not sleeping well Vincy feels lack of energy and short tempered. She added: “I don’t know if its the workload pressurising me, but it is not too good for my mental health. Also thinking of going to see the doctor for some remedy.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét