00:01
0


Prince William and Kate Middleton's grand wedding is held on Friday. Currently in England, Joey Yung initially planned to rushed over to personally witness the Prince's wedding after her concert. Unfortuantely, her manager Mani Fok broke Joey's thoughts to due safety reasons. During a telephone interview, Joey said: "I'll be back in Hong Kong tomorrow (Friday). It is after all a rare grand occasion, I initially wanted to go see the Prince's wedding too, but I'm afraid of there being too many people and I'll get squashed by Prince Williams fans. My mom is also with me, so rather not risk it. I hope I'll be able to get back to Hong Kong in time and watch it on TV!" Joey also expressed that even if Prince William has signs of hair loss, he is still the Prince Charmingin her heart. Asked if she wants to be a princess (marry a prince?) She laughed: "Impossible, this generation there is no chance. I won't even have a chance to go into the royal palace!"


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét