23:48
0


Aimee Chan and Evergreen Mak attended a charity event. The media kept asking her about Bernice Liu implying that she's a 'third person' and got Moses Chan's support. Aimee frankly said Moses already called to apologize: "He said he's sorry for dragging me into the water. I said we are friends, no need to say sorry. (He cares a lot about your feelings?) He knows the issue isn't related to me. (Comforting you?) Not necessary. (Did this speed up the relationship development?) Let nature take it's course. (Moses said he will be working hard, do you feel his pursuit?) He didn't tell me, but he did say he'll treat me for a meal as an apology."


Also, Aimee attended another event yesterday to send blessings to the Japanese earthquake victims. When asked about her feeding Edwin Siu and starting a love triangle? She laughed: "Edwin and I play a couple in Forensic Heroes III, but I don't have any memory of me feeding him anything. Not at work or in private life! (Said you guys are a love triangle!) No! Let's not, we are just friends, work partners."


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét