21:33
0
Yesterday morning, Tavia Yeung posted a photo of her swollen forehead, she wrote: "I carelessly bumped my head in the parking garage, it's swollen now. I woke up this morning and got a 'big bun' on my head... God... I am so stupid, so painful!" Reporters contacted her to see how she's doing, Tavia expressed she was at the Beauty Salon's parking garage and carelessly bumped her head on the concrete, so painful: "At the time when I bumped my head, I really felt like I was about to faint. Luckily, I had a hat on, still swollen though, but no bruises. Now it's slowly getting better! (Afraid to have shocked the brain, no checkup?) Not necessary, if that happened I would be feeling nauseous, and I don't have this feeling." However, she found joy in sorrows and joked that there's luck coming to her, so she must buy herself a lottery ticket. The accident was not anything serious, so Tavia went back to work and continued shooting her new series.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét