22:47
0
Yesterday Raymond Lam and Kenneth Ma were shooting for TVB new series Return to the Three Kingdoms. The scene was about the army training in camp.

When speaking of his role as Zhuge Liang (Chu Kwok Leung, Raymond said that his role is similar to Kingsley from The Mysteries of Love, just talks nonstop. Is his lines especially difficult to say? He said: "It's actually quite interesting because Kenneth Ma's lines are very modernized, while mines are so ancient, so the result is quite funny. Actually this time my lines are easier than The Mysteries of Love because it's hard to memorize the professional terms. I'm not a physics person, so at the time I had to consult with Kenneth."

Turns out that Raymond is a 'Three Kingdoms' fan, he said: "I am very familiar with the Three Kingdoms. Besides playing games, the first book I had to study in school was 'History of the Three Kingdoms'. I really liked it. When playing games, I love all versions of the Three Kingdoms."

Earlier, Raymond was surrounded by the 'Mavis-Fung love' for a whole month, but he still actively continues with his work and did not let the issue affect him. He said: "I am just doing my part, I hope that everything will go well." But, after completing Return to Three Kingdoms, Raymond will start preparing for his Cantonese album and concert. When asked if he hopes to get a break to recharge? He said: "I had a break during Lunar New Year, but I really hope to plan a family vacation. It doesn't matter where we go, I just want to have more time with my family. I hope next year my wish will come true. I already mentioned it to my company."

Raymond frankly said that he is grateful of the support his family gave him. Asked about the unhappy events that happened earlier, was it heart breaking for his family? He said: "They are just worried about my feelings, really thank them. At the same time, I'm also very concerned of my family and the people around me."

Also, Kenneth Ma plays a role that travels back into the ancient world from the modern times. Asked about Raymond's mood during shooting? Kenneth said: "Nothing much, he's very professional. I didn't notice anything when he goes and leaves work. It's just the public is making the issue big, he is the victim."

Kenneth and Raymond collaborated several times, they have chemistry and know each other well. He said: "I know when Raymond is on the set, he will definitely be treating everyone. When the weather is hot, Raymond is the best summer partner because he treats us for snacks and drinks."

Source: Singtao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét