23:48
0

Raymond Lam Fung’s ex-girlfriend, Mavis Pan Shuangshuang, has returned to Beijing. Although Mavis’ departure may allow Raymond to take a temporary deep breath and relax, additional turbulences may lie ahead. To complement the July release of her pictorial book and generate publicity, Mavis may release additional intimate photos of Raymond with other women!

Aside from Siu Ding Yat expressing interest to cast Mavis in the sequel to Sex and Zen 3D < 3D肉蒲團> and Golden Lotus 3D < 3D金瓶梅>, Mavis was invited to try a screen test for a mainland series. Mavis will portray the role of a woman dejected in love, a role which appears to be custom-tailored for her.   At the screen test, Mavis took photos of herself for memories. Currently working in Guiyang, Mavis noted, “I will place priority in my work first. The director explained the role to me and I liked it a lot! I hope the audience will support me.”

Source: Applydaily
Translated by: Jayne @ Jaynestars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét