23:15
0
The other night, Raymond Lam held an autograph session for his first Mandarin album First. Although he was constantly attacked by ex-girlfriend Mavis Pan, he still did not let that affect his singing and dancing. Nearly a 100 fans were at the event to support Raymond. Raymond also did not care about Mavis' opinion and performed the song she said she cried over Let Me Love You For An Hour. However, Raymond's face was red and his ears were hot as he sang the song, and his veins were visible too. When singing the fast song One More Time, Raymond was stoking himself and won screams from fans all over. The organizers then announced that Raymond's album has reached 4 platinum record sales and congratulated him for selling 60,000 copies in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.

Facing his loyal fans, Raymond frankly said he's very very touched, besides being grateful of them to buy his album, he was also grateful of them making a special trip to Hong Kong to watch his concert. A loss in love life, but a gain in career?) He said: "I am completely focused on work. Every one has their stage to mature, I am matured now. In the future, I will put everything I learned in life into my career." When asked if he knows that Mavis cried after listening to Let Me Love You For An Hour? He said: "This is a pretty good song, I hope everyone will like it. I sang until my veins are visible."

Raymond said that he currently does not have to work in Mainland and that his album promotions have already ended. When there is work in Mainland, will he be worried that Mavis will pay a visit? He said without doubt: "Develop separately. I am just doing my best. Don't mention her, hope we can develop on our own! (She's releasing a photo book?) Ask her! Every time these questions come up, I already said everything I had to." When Raymond was speaking, he was constantly sweating, but he denied that he was nervous and stressed that he's a big sweater.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét