21:35
0
Nicholas Tse won the HK Film Awards' Best Actor, and publicly praised his father Patrick Tse on stage that he was able to control the naughty boy him, so Patrick is the actual "Best Actor". This was very comforting to Patrick, the other night gathered with Nic, his daughter-in-law Cecilia Cheung and a group of good friends including Hilary Tsui, Edmond Leung, William So, Josie Ho, Timmy Hung, etc. to celebrate at a restaurant.

Besides becoming Film King, Nic is crowned as the "best man of the century". Nic loyalty for Cecilia leads to gains and no losses in their love. At the same time, Nic declares that he loves his wife more than his kids during an interview: "I love my wife more, Lucas will have many more brother and sisters, but my wife will only be her, so I give more of my love to Cecilia. Also when my sons grow up, they will have their own lives, the person that I will spend the rest of my life with is my wife." Yesterday this declaration of love circulated online, Netizens are constantly forwarding it on Weibo and crowned Nic as the "best man of the century". Many girls feel that this type of man is extinct, and envies Cecilia for choosing the right man.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét