23:13
0
Yesterday Wayne Lai and Maggie Cheung were dressed in wedding attire to shoot for TVB new series Forensic Heroes III. Wayne was being very secretive and was not willing to reveal if it was a successful marriage for him and Maggie. He just said that the series is considered a happy ending.

When speaking of Max Mok's arrest in Beijing for drug abuse, Wayne said: "I have read the news. I don't think I formally collaborated with them yet, but I have seen him before at events. Actually Max gives people a healthy image, perhaps the issue isn't true. Honestly, have to be careful in Beijing when going out to socialize, it's complex there. At the scene, it maybe a boss's friend's friend, or perhaps they don't know each other, didn't know what he ate or drank. So I don't choose to stay in Mainland for a long period because I don't like to socialize. (It's not everyone that can make big money in HK?) Loss is small, in Hong Kong you can decline, also it's not as complex here."

Maggie also heard of the news, and hopes that Max be okay. She said that artists still have principles, image is very important and have to have self-control in life. As to this wedding scene, Maggie laughed: "No feeling. Because the schedule is so rushed, I wasn't able to get my emotions out. (When will you really get married?) Leave to fate, my boyfriend hasn't mentioned it yet, we are currently in the moment of joy."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét