15:00
0
After Kenny Bee’s girlfriend Fan Jiang got in an argument with his ex-wife Teresa Cheung’s sister (Cheung Xiao Wan), Teresa Cheung returned to Hong Kong last week and went to the police, claiming that her daughter with Kenny (Chloe Bee, also known as Tinka) was abused by Fan Jiang. Ever since the argument took place, Chloe Bee as well as her older brother Nicholas Bee have both supported Fan Jiang – both children have also publicly criticized their mother and her family for stirring up stuff and trying to create publicity for herself. Chloe also revealed that she has not seen her mother for 7 years and is not close to her at all.

A couple days ago, Teresa Cheung’s good friend Michelle Lo Mik Shuet wrote an article in Mingpao Weekly magazine in which she ‘claims’ that Chloe Bee once called up her mother Teresa and asked to see her, however Kenny and Fan Jiang did not allow her to do so. Michelle also claimed that Chloe had sent her mother 79 messages, begging to see her. After Chloe found out about what Michelle wrote, she was extremely angered and lashed out at her mother’s friend on Facebook, even using expletives to rebuke her. Chloe explains: “Yesterday, my friends called me up to tell me that there was an article in a magazine that talked about me. I truly don’t understand why they [her mother and her mother’s friends] are trying to push me to hell! If she [her mother Teresa] still feels that she is my mother, then she should stop doing these retarded things. No matter what, I have to ask, why did that magazine (Mingpao) allow that woman (Michelle Lo) to write that particular article? I don’t understand that woman!”

Chloe expressed that since Michelle is Teresa’s friend, there is no way that she is going to be a neutral party, and by using the power of the written word to hurt her and her family, it is very unfair. She angrily stated: “She [Michelle Lo] is in no position to criticize other people’s family matters! She is not me and she has absolutely no clue about me or my family. Ever since we were little, both my brother and I have hated that fat woman – for many years, she would follow behind my mother in everything she did…maybe she is trying to make a name for herself? If she has so much time to butt into other people’s business, why doesn’t she go do some charity work instead?”

The reporter called Michelle Lo to ask her about Chloe Bee’s rebuke – Michelle expressed that she had no comment.

Source: Mingpao
Translation: llwy12 @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét