20:39
0

Jessica Hsuan reportedly spent more than $10 million (HKD) on a detached house in Sai Kung recently. The house was alleged bought for use after Jessica got married. Allegedly, Jessica’s veterinarian boyfriend, Ruan Bester, successfully asked for her hand in marriage on Valentine’s Day. Rumors claimed that Jessica agreed to Ruan’s proposal and the wedding will take place overseas early next year!

When reporters contacted Jessica, she noted that the recent rumors were false and that Ruan did not propose yet. “The only truth in the news was that I did purchase a new property. The house will not be used for after marriage. I love to go house-hunting. After seeing numerous properties for sale, my parents liked this one, so I bought it.”

Did Jessica watch the real estate market for a good trend prior to the purchase? “I did not pay attention to these matters.  I just wanted to buy it.” Did Jessica also look at properties for after marriage use? “Let him (Ruan) look at it! We do not have plans to get married yet!”

Source: The Sun
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét