20:44
0
Yesterday TVB sitcom Be Home For Dinner actor Jason Chan and Leanne Li attended a skincare event at a shopping mall in Macau.

Recently, Jason's popularity has been rising due to his appearance in TVB's sitcom and it was rumored that he's the 'Pickup Artist' strongly pursing 4 of his work partners including Aimee Chan, Eric Suen's girlfriend Macy Chan, Sarah Song and Becky Lee. Jason helplessly said: "My female friends became the focus, I feel sorry! After all, my career is the priority, I just feel helpless that it's rumored like this!" He clarifies that that the 4 TVB female stars are his friends and work partners. Asked if he's dated the 4 girls before? He stressed: "They are purely just colleagues that I collaborated before. We never dated, and I personally do not want to get defeated under Eric Suen's hands because I never pursued Macy Chan before."

Asked of his current love life? Jason said he's single: "Even if I had a girlfriend, I will have to first ask my manager's opinion before I decide to make it public or not! (Do you like your title as the Pickup Artist?) Not that good, it's negative!" But he immediately followed with a 'backup plan', and expressed that if he does collaborate again with his 4 rumored girlfriends, he will not avoid eating out with them.

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét