09:35
0
The cast and crew of “My Better Half” Michael Tse, Mandy Cho, and Theresa Lee meet up and went to Olympian City to advertise the new series and play games. Theresa and Mandy throw a ball under Michael’s crotch area. And then Theresa said “I am scared I might hurt your chances of having kids”, Michael said “Not to worry, I have plenty of good stuff!” The two girls sudden jolted and rapidly throw at his private area.

And then, they asked Mandy “Do you worry that you might hurt Michael?” She laughed and said I want to ask the staff to buy some durian and throw it at him. During filming he always play pranks at me. Now we can all get some revenge and it’s great to get revenge. Ask about Lantern Festival Mandy said no I didn’t have a date but I’m going to have dinner with my family. Asked if she wanted to be pursuit by guys? She said she believes dating will need fate.

Source: Yahoo! News
Translated by: GnYnot @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét