20:04
0
Since Stephen Chan's arrest by the ICAC on March 11th, TVB have been going through a critical time where they had to "close the city" to avoid the media. Yesterday TVB city was open again and sent out their strong artists for the first promotional even since its closure. Liza Wang, Wong Cho Lam, Louis Yuen and Johnson Lee, etc were arranged to attend the blessing ceremony for TVB new program "荃加福祿壽". At the event, Louis reveals that he'll be appearing on the show in the popular Avatar disguise, extremely eye catching. In order to avoid sensitivity, Liza did not mention Stephen Chan at the event: "The program will broadcast on Saturday, the incident should die down then."

Learning of Stephen Chan's arrest, Liza frankly said that she was quite surprised: "I don't know Edthancy, ICAC did not question me, I also did not contact Mr. Chan, I don't know if the incident is true or false. However, I have seen his appearance, clearly proves that he has faced the incident." It was rumored that TVB executives gets expensive gifts, Liza reassured: "TVB will not do that, there is a strong framework! However, gotta look at the occasion, birthday gifts are inevitable."

Wong Cho Lam expressed: "I have no plans to disguise myself as Mr. Chan in the show, he is my good friend, a good manager, I need to respect him. Give him some space."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét