20:16
0
After the joint press conference by Ah Sa and Ronald Cheng yesterday, many artists, close friends, and others have sent up well wishes and comforting thoughts to the pair.

After having wished their early reconciliation a couple days ago, Ronald's rumoured girlfriend Angelababy tuned into last night's joint press conference, and said, "I saw the video, I really want to cry. Does love have to have an expiry date?"

Ah Sa's good friend Hins Cheung said, "I am one of Ah Sa's close confidantes, but if she doesn't initiate the conversation topic, I won't ask. We don't like news that will cause trouble. (Has Ah Sa ever revealed her marital status?) No, I just know that it never worked out, and they broke up under mutual understanding. (Talked to you about it privately?) Yes, as a friend I knew about their relationship, but if it had worked out, I know Ronald would be a good husband. Life is painfully short, so one shouldn't waste time."

Edmond Leung knew about their love

Ronald's good friend Edmond also said, "We worked on 'Beautiful Cooking' for so long, so of course I knew about them dating, and would congratulate them on their wedding. (Did you know about their divorce?) I didn't know the specifics, but he's not an impulsive talker, so I won't ask him. Anyway, irregardless of their marriage or breakup, the most important thing is to live happily."

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét