20:38
0
Natalie Tong wore a strapless dress and appeared at a brand clothing event. The reporter asked if she had dinner with TVB executive Stephen Chan? She replied "Yes we had dinner and it was among a group of friends". (How was it?) "I won't go into details about it. Actually it was nothing special". At the dinner Amigo Chui was also at the scene. She was asked if they have an opportunity to reconcile? She laughed "No!" (Do you want to?) "I don't want to say anymore. I'm afraid that outsiders may misunderstand. We just had a normal meal and I am single. I'm enjoying my life right now". She also disclosed that she didn't comfort or ask Amigo about the case involving the assaultof Elizabeth Kwong.

Source: On.cc
Translation: Matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét