09:30
0
Ronald Cheng and Ah Sa's public supposed breakup has caused many rumours to fly, one of which points to Angelababy as the third person. Yesterday, Baby loudly cried her innocence, and vehemently denied any possibility of her and Ronald ever hooking up, even praising Ronald and Ah Sa's match as made in heaven. She hoped that they would reconcile as soon as possible. Could Baby's quick rebuttal be an attempt to prevent any misunderstandings with another of her rumoured boyfriends, Huang Xiao Ming?

Dressed in a young fresh style, Baby was a ribbon cutter for Italian brand Fly Girl's new store opening yesterday. Mentioning SaGei's breakup, Baby, who has worked with Ronald before, sighed loudly, and said it was a pity. Until it was alluded to that she was the reason for their breakup, Baby then responded, "They are very cute together, it's a pity about their breakup. Maybe they will get back together later, I hope they do so soon! Our previous rumours were only for promotional purposes, I don't even have Ronald's number! Although he is a very funny person, he's not my type, there's just no way it would work out. My friends won't believe these rumours."

Rumours with Ronald are all promotional efforts

Rumours of Baby being nicknamed "CEO's girlfriend" (since Ronald was once named Gold Typhoon's CEO), she quickly cleared things up. "If I want to sing K then I go to CEO! I haven't read the magazines lately, I didn't know I had a new nickname." She feels victimized at having been tethered into rumours of being a third wheel, and only said that a relationship also requires fate.

Not thinking of breast augmentation at the moment

Showing signs of cup size increase, Baby's tank top and hot shorts showed further supported the rumour, and was teased about having a second growth spurt. "Maybe I have put on some weight lately, I really hope I am still growing, but I am still young, and I'm not thinking of getting breast implants in Japan at the moment."

Lynn Xiong's new place not paid for by Aaron

There have been reports that Aaron Kwok shelled out the cash for his girlfriend Lynn to rent out a luxury mansion for her new abode, fulfilling the "gold residency" dream. Baby believes that this rumour is not true, and supports Lynn for her hard work to earn her own money. At the same time, Baby says this is also her goal, to earn money and afford a house for her family to live in. Lynn's manager Kim also clarified, "Actually our company is the one that helped Lynn move, she paid for the move herself, and this incident is not related to anyone else."

Source: mingpao
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét