20:01
0
Yesterday, Nancy Wu, Skye Chan and Katy Kung attended a rugby function, where Nancy admitted that she watches rugby just to check out the guys. "It's because guys who play rugby have really nice bodies, so obviously I will check them out!" She also stated that she is not familiar with the two men embroiled in a suspected corruption case, Stephen Chan and Qian Wei, so did not ask after them. Alluding to some artists sending expensive gifts to the higher ups in a bid to get work, Nancy firmly denied seeing any such acts. "Saying 'Happy New Year', I've seen. (Worried that the company will be affected?) No, I will just do my own part." Skye Chan added, "I've never heard of nor seen the so-called 'gifting', sending chocolates is okay, it's just a nice thought. I've never seen the expensive gifts, I don't understand why you would need to do that."

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét