22:08
0
The first of 18 shows "EASON CHAN DUO 2010 CONCERT" opened last night. This time, Eason's 18 show concert broke his personal Hong Kong Coliseum concert record. Last night, he did not avoid rumors despite his wife Hilary Tsui present at his concert and sang Kay Tse's "Wedding Street Invitation". Eason also sang several classics by Leslie Cheung, Faye Wong and Roman Tam. He performed in a mischievous style, and suddenly turned sensible when he talked about Leslie once told him to quit smoking, his sounded like he was about to cry. Throughout the night, Eason messed up a few times singing the wrong lyrics.

Last night, Eason's concert attracted a large group of good singer friends to support him including Joey Yung, Denise Ho, Edmond Leung, Niki Chow, Josie Ho and his wife Hilary Tsui. Eason's father, wife and daughter were sitting at the VIP section, however his father was arranged to sit next to Joey, separated from daughter-in-law and his granddaughter.

At the concert, Eason waved to all the fans and said: "How is everyone, every time I hold a concert, I always get really excited when I step onto the stage. I was so excited just now that I felt like crying, I don't know why. The show tonight, I did a lot of participation, but lots of participation doesn't mean I'm good. It's just trying to understand more of every department's functions, I really put my heart into the work. Thank you all friends who contributed to producing this concert, give them a round of applause." He continued and said: "Everyone knows I like to talk about a number of people, I have another serious side, really hard for me to cry in front of people, but when a person reads a book or a watch a movie, they would get touch and tear up. Won't talk so much now, sing more songs for you all."

His Idol tells him to quit smoking

When audiences shouted good! Eason continued: "My brain functions faster than my mouth, friends told me to talk faster when expressing my feelings. Many years ago when I was promoting on RTHK, the staff and I would go out for a smoke together, suddenly a very hoarse voice told me, 'Eason why don't you quit smoking, I quit already. Your voice is so beautiful.' I turned around and discovered that it was my idol (Leslie Cheung), I couldn't believe if it was him that showed so much concern for me. I really regret not giving an answer to him or ever had a chance to tell him one phrase, 'Gor Gor are you well?'" When Eason was telling this story, he sounded like he was about to cry and then sang . Then he sang the English song "Mr. Lonely", one Japanese fan got so excited they stood up.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét