22:04
0
While the Stephen Chan's corruption scandal is circulating in the entertainment world, senior executive Virginia Lok is helping ICAC with their enquires. She disclosed that there are over 10 people in her department who are also helping with the enquires. She named the artists who were being questioned, such as Jo Ma, Charmaine Sheh, Tavia, Shirley Yeung, Wong Cholam and Steven Ma. Other artists who was being questioned included Michael Tse, Wayne Lai and Sharon Chan.

Joe Ma: I was approached but I can't tell you the details. It is none of my business.

Charmaine Sheh: I was helping with the enquiry for about an hour.

Tavia Yeung: I was asked about the day to day things.

Wong Cholam: I can't tell you anything, its involved ICAC.

Steven Ma: ICAC asked me if I my fees were being reduced, I have told them all I know.

Source: On.cc
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét