21:18
0
Known for being a dog lover, Leila Tong spends around eight thousand dollars on her dogs (Boo, BB, DouDou and Yellow) every month. She said that because she spends too much, her manager and family members have banned her from adding another member to the 'dog family'. "I am only willing to use a few hundred dollars to buy clothes every month but yet I'm more willing to pay more for dog food. That's why my manager says that I do not look like a female artiste because i am not willing to spend money on clothes. Haha! For my dogs' health, I will only feed them with organic dog food. Luckily there are a few pet food companies who are willing to sponsor me and I can save a bit more money. I'm really thankful to them! "

Among all her dogs, Leila dotes on Yellow the most and pointed out that it has the most character, "It's very loyal and would start barking loudly when it sees that someone wants to touch me. However, it also has character and will ignore me when I don't go home for a long time. I have to humour it!" As for Boo, it's her photo companion becuase it has a flair for performing and will sit still without getting angry everytime it sees the camera, making Leila laugh, "It likes to pose and if there's a chance, there is not problem for it to be a dog star." As Leila has to go to mainland to film occasionally, she will definitely bring her laptop with her and use it as a channel to communicate with her dogs, "I will chat with my dogs using my laptop whenever I'm free and they wiill be very happy and can't stop barking."

Source: The Sun (on.cc)
Credits: Melody @ LEILA.T CONNECTED

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét