21:19
0
The rumored triangle Bernice Liu, Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan appeared together in an award ceremony yesterday. Moses, Tavia Yeung, Charmaine and Susan Tse received an award for "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience". Although Moses didn't stand next to Charmaine, Susan reminded them of how generous Moses was in treating the cast lots of coffee, leading to some rumors reported that he did it in order to get Charmaine's attention. As a result, his relationship with Bernice became shaky. As it happened, Bernice left immediately after the presentation. She was in tears and disclosed that she was upset. Bernice told reporters "I have a few dogs. One of them has problem with his spine, needing surgery. I am not prepared for this. I am very worried about him. That is why I have to leave as soon as I finish work. I need to see how he is doing." Bernice had her picture taken with Moses as requested by the media. After Moses heard about Bernice cried because of her dog, he said "I will call her later to see how she is, I hope her dog is OK."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét