23:18
0
Earlier ATV considered to start shooting a new series in April with Pinky Cheung, Adason Lo and Joey Man entitled "Diamond Auntie House - 鑽石姑婆屋". However ATV is currently caught in a dispute with rumors of a new boss, where its trusted Sheng products have entered the ATV executive department and decided to use the funds for re-financing. Because of this, the series is now canceled.

Pinky Cheung expressed that she's not surprised that the series is canceled and frankly said that she have already received the cancellation news. She said: "Initially ATV told me that the series will start in February, then postponed to March and now April. I received a call from ATV two days ago, the producer told me that the series is not going to film anymore! (Are you disappointed?) Actually I won't have any hope, but my contract with ATV is ending in two months, I won't waiting here. I accepted to shoot a new film in May, and there is a possibility that I will come back to work on a series for ATV!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét