18:35
0
After Stephen Chan was arrested by the ICAC, his jobs with TVB were forced to stop. His popular talkshow "Be My Guest" also had to be stopped until further notice. It was rumored that TVB is planning to create another talkshow program, where Carol (Dodo) Cheng and Sandra Ng would host for. The details will be officially announced soon.

The other night, Carol clearly did not oppose to accepting to do the new talkshow: "I have also heard the news, but never heard of this type of arrangement. Decide when the time comes." Asked if she's interested? She said: "Have to see what style it is. I personally really like to chat with people and want to interview many people, I won't deny it."

Sandra expressed that she won't be hosting another talkshow in the near future: "I have a lot of jobs ahead of me. There won't be a season 2 to "Club Sparkle", I saw that it's the right time to stop while the show is still doing well."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét