21:11
0
Last year, due to his pleural effusion illness re-occurring, he had to remain at the hospital for treatment and used a period of time for recovery, before Ken could focus on his jobs again.

Yesterday Ken arrived in the busy streets of Causeway Bay and personally gave out printed copies of lyrics to his new song "How Are You" accompanied by his handsome picture for the album promotion. He attracted many passerbyers to fight for a copy, "Ken fans" especially went to the location holding up banners to support him. The atmosphere was very lively, one housewife praised that Ken was handsome and hot, a school girl also requested a photo with him. In less than 20 minutes, Ken finished passing out 300 copies of the promotional flyers, pretty amazing!

Ken expressed that this is his second time passing out flyers in his lifetime, he said: "After graduation, I was a real estate agent, I had to pass out flyers to sell estates, but this time the feeling is totally different because I'm selling my own song. When I was passing it out, I felt a little embarrassed, haven't interacted with audience in such close distance for a long time, so I was pretty nervous. One housewife remembered my name and even praised that I'm handsome. I was really happy, couldn't believe that after such a long hiatus, there are still people who remember me." Asked when he was giving out the flyers, did he get "sexually harassed"? He smiled: "Nope, even if there was it is just arms on shoulders and shaking a few hands, we are all very well mannered."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét