21:55
0
Yesterday Fala Chen accepted Eileen Cha's radio interview and revealed that she cried over untrue news reports before: "My manager told me not to worry too much about them. (Which news?) I had the most rumors in 2007-2008, saying that I had bad attitude, personality is even worst than a villain. I was suffering from great pressure that time!" As to the verbal battle with Marie Zhuge? Fala said: "The situation has died down! We should not think its true. (Troubled?) Whatever I say would become a verbal war, I'm going to keep the habit of not responding."

As for Marie Zhuge who exposed that Fala is already married to Neway young master (Sit Sai Hang), asked if she planned for marriage? She said: "I thought about it... when I was young. (Boyfriend proposed yet?) No, I hope to have mutual agreement because it is for a lifetime!" Also, she frankly said that her longest good friends in the industry are Tavia Yeung and Steven Ma.

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét