20:43
0
At a jeans catwalk yesterday, William Chan says he has already forgotten when the last time he had a show with Angelababy was. However, he denies having completely forgotten her, because of her numerous rumours in the news, and asks everyone not to believe the rumours that are floating around about her. To rumours that Baby is a player of the field, he protected her and shot down that notion.

Is Baby the third person that wrecked Ronald and Charlene? William honestly said that when he first saw reports of Baby and Ronald having a relationship, he knew it was just a promotion gimmick. Asked if he thought Baby's image would be ruined as a result, he said, "No, I've had rumours in the past with Gillian. My rumours were just too fake, just like Baby and Ronalds! I didn't send any texts to comfort her, I'm pretty sure she's not affected." William says that he has kept in contact with Baby in the past year, but didn't ask any relationship related questions. "I just want her to be happy. Reconciliation? I won't think about it in the short run, because I need to focus on my work."

Source: mingpao
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét