22:11
0
Last night, Maggie Cheung attended "RODARTE X UNICEF Charity Event" and expressed that she just got back to Hong Kong after completing some music work and is quite tired. Asked what she is busy with lately? She said that she's busy working on music. Turns out that in her ex-husband Ah Sat's directed film "Clean", she had to sing 4 songs and met a group of music people. Under their encouragement, they played with producing music. She participated in composing music, singing and used computer programs for audio editing.

She said: "I currently like to produce music more than filming. I have played many different types of roles before, so I need to encounter a fresh new role in order to feel that its a challenge. Also, movies don't just end after filming, have to spend another few months to do constant promotions and interviews. Music is different, just two people can compose a few songs, it's much more simple with a greater feeling of accomplishment." Is she going to make her music compositions public? She said that she might upload them online, people who like to listen can do so. She said: "I really enjoy my current life, but it's not that I'm going to stop filming, just letting it flow naturally."

Has friends commented on her singing? Maggie said: "They said that I get better and better. My boyfriend Ole Scheeren said it was okay too, he encourages me as well." Ole and Maggie are currently in a stabled relationship, has he proposed to her? Maggie said: "No, don't always talk about marriage when dating. I've been married before, so it is not necessary for me to marry again. If I feel like marrying, then I'll do it, but right now I don't have plans to."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét