14:10
0
During the EEG Spring Gala last night, Gillian Chung attend with Twins partner, Charlene Choi who was accompanied by boyfriend, William Chan. Lonely and single, Gillian sighed and expressed: “I cannot seem to get anyone (boyfriend)”. Reporter suggested on Raymond Lam, Gillian said: “I dare not, he had great qualities and lots of admirers in queue. I am scared that his fans will get jealous.”

Reporters got chatting to Raymond about his love life, he laughed and commented: “I don’t have many admirers in queue, I am an easy person” When asked if he was easy to chase, he smiled: “I meant easy going and an approachable person.” Raymond admitted that he has not had a relationship in a long time and reporters asked if he meant no relationship after being with Rain Lee. Embarrassed Raymond laughed: “You guys are making me sweat!”

Raymond said that he did have a love interest a while back but did not pursue it. He also added that his father has high expectations and is not easy to please which makes things difficult for him.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét