16:36
0
It was reported that Chilam Cheung won the fight against Michael Tse to sing The Rippling Blossom's theme song all with the help of his wife Anita Yuen. Yesterday reporters called Chilam to ask about the issue. He responded without any feelings of hurt or anger: "Since my wife completed the shooting of Born Rich, I have been suspecting that she fell in love with the producer (Chong Wai Kin). The report this time makes me believe it even more, if there wasn't my wife, then how could I have been able to shoot Rippling? So it is the truth...... (Your responding like your making up a story?) Yes! Since the report wrote it like a whole script for a drama, then why can't I be a scriptwriter too?" With Chilam on the phone was Anita, she heard her husband's story and applaud that it's a good story. Then she laughed nonstop.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét