19:40
0
A few days ago, Chilam Cheung and Sandra Ng arrived in Vietnam for a charitable visit. They bought a great amount of stationery items to give as a gift to the local children living in the mountain area. Chilam also advocated his fatherly love and had some fun with the children there. He witnessed the children line up to get their gift, making him very touched: "Although they are poor, every one of them are very polite and understands how to appreciate."

Chilam made a special trip to get an understanding of one of the local child's vision problem. He followed the doctor into the operation room and directly witnessed a child undergoing a surgery to correct their vision. It was a memorable experience for him: "Before I entered the operation room, I was already mentally prepared. I couldn't believe, I personally witnessed a child half in anesthesia on the surgical bed. The doctor was continuously injecting medication on the child's bloody eyeball. That feeling gave me the goosebumps, I was about to vomit when I saw it. It was hard to take mentally." Because the process is not what an average person can bear, Chilam was later praised to have the courage. He hopes to capture a clip of the experience, so everyone can be able to wake up and face any problems that comes about.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét