22:13
0

Miriam Yeung and Raymond Lam were promoting for their film Perfect Wedding premiering on TVB's free channel. Miriam expressed that Raymond was absent from her wedding, and promised to treat her and Real Ting for 10 meals, eating from Hong Kong to Xiamen. She said: "I plan to invest in real estate, waiting for Raymond to teach me how to do real estate exchange (chow lau) and fried rice noodles (chow fun)."

In TVB series The Rippling Blossom, Michael Tse was said to often have a chok look. Raymond joked: Michael had always been more Chok than me! I knew him for so many years, he has always been more Chok than me. I really lost it all to him!" Miriam teased that her husband Real likes to pretend to be Raymond.

Towards Isabella and Richard Li's split, does Miriam feel their children are very innocent? Miriam said: Adults can solve it, then it's fine. To be able to announce it, I believe they have mutual consensus, everything is already settled before they announced." Raymond learned that there was a breakup fee of HK$300 million, he could not help but shout: "Wah! Really?" Does he agree to Isabella returning to showbiz? Raymond said: "Coming back to my company?" Asked if he thought about Isabella using the 300 million to buy out EEG? Raymond expressed: "This is a deep question."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét