19:44
0
Mandy Cho attended a public event and announced that she is 4 months pregnant. She also knows that her baby is a girl. She expressed that no matter if her first baby is a boy or a girl, she will still feel very happy.

Mandy expressed that after she got pregnant, her mom has been accompanying her to public events in order to look after her. When speaking of the changes in her life after becoming pregnant, she said: "I think, the most difficult is sleeping because usually when I'm sleeping, I toss and turn. But now when I go to sleep, I would get really anxious because I'm afraid I would sleep on my stomach." Asked if she already thought of a name for her baby? She replied: "Not yet, I plan to let my husband give her the Chinese name because he has high standards on Chinese names and won't allow me to mess with it. In fact, I already thought of an English name, but still need to discuss with other family and relatives."

During her pregnancy, she will not be accepting any other jobs, just will focus on charitable work.

Source: Mingpao, Singtao (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét