22:30
0


Joey Yung entered the music industry over 10 years ago, she is a girl that is absolutely passionate about singing. Depending on her spirit of 'the more singing, the better she gets', she becomes the 'Heaven's Proud Girl' of the music industry. In the recent year, it is the height of Joey's singing career, where she won the JSG's Most Popular Female Singer Award 6 times. She is the role model for the '80s After' female singers!

Although Joe is a pop queen winning a countless amount of awards, she doesn't neglect, but instead continues to have self-appreciation. She continues to learn singing, dancing and practices musical instruments. She is modest and feels that there are always room for improvement, so she treats herself 'harshly'. It's a difficult feeling, but Joey is enjoying the process. There will be payback for her efforts!

In the last few years, there are many singers that no longer only sings and release albums, but also tries TV series, stage plays, films or even starting their own business. Joey is also not an exception, she took part in TV series and films before too. Asked if she would consider participating in a stage play? She said: "Of course I will consider, but may not happen this year. Wait until my voice fully recovers, back to it's best state because stage plays requires adequate preparation."

Planning for a hot pot business

Will she take a dip in starting a business, get a taste being of a boss? Joey laughed: If I really do start a business, I would pobably do something related to beauty of food. As for a food business, I hope to do a hot pot business, hope to have it medium prices with high quality enjoyment. I know this so-called financial strength is a factor, perhaps wait until my brother gets married, then I'll think how to do it." Joey's manager Mani Fok is outstanding, will she consider taking her position and become a manager? She said: "This is Ah Sa (Charlene Choi) wish! I am not a good manager, I always felt that it's a job that takes up a lot of time to complete. Making me a manager, I think I will just hug the artist and we can die together."

Hates the average romance
Currently on break to recharge, Joey has success in her career, but towards her love life, it is the public's main focus. Asked if she would go for a lightening wedding like the current trend? She said in a serious tone: "This aspect, really need to see how the situation is like first. Somethings can't affect people, but marriage is a major event in life. If I haven't encounter, I won't force myself to go think about it, I am not a typical girl. I am not a person who is desperate to marry. Dating is between two people, no matter how much you try to think, it is useless. If someone have the same thought as you, that;s how a love can spark can be beautiful. I really envy some friends, like Hacken Lee and Emily Lo, is a pair that I really envy."

Epilogue: The Big Sister Style

Joey is currently on vacation and has been anticipating this long break for a long time. Although she's on vacation, she still updates her status on Weibo often and is up tp date with the entertainment news. As to the 'Giant Lung Female Voice' Mag Lam joining EEG becoming her little 'see mui', actually Joey has already noticed Mag long ago. She praised her and agrees that it's an absolutely good phenomenon to have newcomers joining the music scene.

Source: The Sun
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét