16:30
0
(Left: 'First Wife' Sally gave Alan support for many years) (Right: 'Second Wife' Wendy bore his son Hiu Fong)

The 6 show The Wynners 38 Live in Hong Kong 2011 Concert (溫拿38大躍進演唱會) ended last night. Alan Tam was teased by his 'brother' 5 nights in a row that he has a 'house with two wives', but Alan was silent and did not say anything. Last night, he tried hard to hold in his tears as he thanked the two women by his side and asked everyone to give them some space in their lives. If something happens to his two women while getting interviewed, he swears that he will certainly take personal action!

The Five Tigers unveiled their love stories in the last 5 nights, but when it was Alan's turn, Anthony 'Friend' Chan told him to say it himself. At the scene, it was seen that Alan teared up, while he was hesitant to speak. The audience below the stage shouted to him that he should be a real man and have no fear. Alan waited several minutes before he started: "I have to thank some people. First is my mother for coming today. Everyone has been treating me like I'm 25 years old, she treats me like I'm 15. The other ones I want to thank are the two women by my side. All along, they have been by my side helping me support the homefront to it's stable condition. Stability of the internal troubles, so I can focus on charging forward in my career. Everyone thinks that they have so much freedom and are very cozy, but secular had always been secular. The secular view has brought them a lot of trouble in life, very fine...." At this point, Alan tried hard to hold in his tears, and could not speak.

Anthony saw this and brought up a tissue for him to wipe away his tears. Then Alan threw the tissue on the floor and continued: "I really hope the media friends can give them some space. Although this industry is 'eat too many salted fish then must put up with the thirst' (idiom: 'one must bear the consequences of one's own actions'), but that is just me, the one wrong is me! The thing about 'love' is hard to say, who sets the right and wrong of love? I hope everyone can give them space. If treat me as a friend in Hong Kong, then I hope we have some space!" Feeling emotional, Alan then turn the floor over to Anthony, while he retreated to calm down.

After the show, Alan frankly said that the feeling he had at the moment prompted him to say those words, he said: "Wynners doesn't know when there will be another show, we all wanted to say it and I debuted in Wynners, in the Wynners' show, it is the most suitable time for me to do so. That also good, we have been for so many years. (Feel relieved after speaking out?) I am just standing up for them. It has been many years on both sides for me, there is that profound relationship after all. The two women often become the focus, reporters always digs up something to write about them. They also have their own dignity and feelings. In fact, there are many times, yes is yes, no is no. I have never wanted to nor is it their wish, I hope everyone can give them some space!"

Is it because his son (Tam Hiu Fung) is grown up, so Alam felt it's time to speak up? Alan said his son is very thoughtful, knows what happened. He also does not mind that his son gets secretly photographed. Asked if Hiu Fung came to support his show? He said: "He came early!" The speech he gave on stage is the feelings his two women has? Alan said: "I don't know. They also want more space, don't bother them. If there is anything, come bother me, don't bother them! One time during pursuit of interviews, a mass confusion started on the streets, I called that particular press and said that if anything happened, I will personally go take action. I said it, I can do it!"

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét