19:35
0
Pregnant via IVF with twins, Kelly Chen was dressed in a jacket with a white short skirt under along with 2-inch heels for the all new Audi's Sportback event. A bulging stomach is revealing for Kelly, she announced that her twins are girls. She smiled: "Already 4 months, my stomach got bigger than last time, I feel very weighted down. (Have more babies?) No more, my husband and I like a girl. When he found out the twins were girls, he had a bright smile on. Our first baby, we were hoping for a girl too." The couple has not decided a name for the twins yet, she said: "It's hard, with just two characters." She insists on breastfeeding and will try her best. As for the post-postpartum period, she only took a month off.

Gaining 10 pounds, Kelly reveals that the doctor said the twin girls have a very pretty size. As far as eating, she has been consuming lots of milk and calcium. For work, she can only handle simple jobs, she smiled: "I won't be able to dance, but now I have more time to spend with my son. My husband won't let me carry him though because my son still doesn't know what's going on. We'll tell him when I'm about to go into labor." Kelly is already preparing for the twins, having everything go in pairs. She will turn her cloakroom into a baby room and plans to buy second hand clothing.

Michael Miu and Chilam Cheung were also guests at the Audi event. Chilam felt that everyone has their own plans, he is part of the natural group and felt that it's better to bear a child naturally. Michael laughed and said that back then, there wasn't the IVF method. When asked if his children can use this method in the future? He laughed: "Please don't, not that fast."

The Audi A7 Sportback is 5 door sports sedan. The outer shell design originated from the 1969 classic 100 Coupe S. All the guest at the event praised this model without cease, very luxurious and cozy.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét