22:55
0

Joyce Cheng accepted a radio interview with CRHK. She reveals that her debut album will release in October, there will be one Mandarin song written by her. She said: "This is my first song that I wrote the lyrics for. I used the computer to type out the Mandarin pinyin to write the lyrics and spent a week to complete. I was really afraid, but my company accepted it! In fact my boss told me to write 2 songs, I currently only have one." Joyce expressed that the easier time to get inspirations are during showers, unfortunately she is someone who has zero memory. Once time I composed a good song while showering, but the moment I stepped out, I forgot it. She laughed: "So I am really bad at remembering lyrics, the scripts in series are better there is someone there opposite of you."

Asked if she'll write a song for her late mother Lydia Shum? She said: "My Chinese has to get better first, I don't want to be sloppy. (English lyrics?) Depends, sometimes the lyrics I write aren't the best. I already wrote one, will have to save up a period of time before my Chinese gets better." She said although her Chinese has improved, there are still some Chinese characters she still has to rely on the pinyin.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét