08:21
0
Last night, Fala Chen arrived at the cinemas to thank fans for supporting Lunar New Year film I Love Hong Kong with Jessie Shum and King Kong. They gave out souvenirs to the audience. At the event, Fala was asked about HotCha member Regen 'stealing' her boyfriend while she was away from HK. Fala could not help but laugh at the rumor: "She called and reported the news to me. She said she was unhappy about it, she was just sending new year greetings to her colleague and also discuss about work. (How did you comfort her?) I told her I express deep compassion for her. (Trust boyfriend 100%?) Yes, he's a very honest person! (Only 1 of the HotCha members?) Should be, not complicated at all, very simple matter."

Fala has confidence on her boyfriend all because of the recent Valentine's Day. The couple just spent a warm evening at home cooking together. Asked what kind of gift she received? She laughed: "Just a card, it's the thought that counts. I also gave him a card, no need to waste money on buying gifts and I don't have anything in particular that I want. (Card has commitment?) What's written on it, I won't tell you. It's just about conveying the love."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét