23:32
0
After Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and William Chan announced their relationship, their love story turned into a public topic to discuss. This year marks Ah Sa and William's first Valentine's Day together as a couple. Because on Valentine's Day it is EEG's Spring Dinner. Ah Sa joked: "EEG really didn't cut much 'slack', haha!"

When Ah Sa mentioned her lover, she had a very sweet and embarrassed expression: "Perhaps I'm really not used to it that Ah Gil isn't the one by my side taking pictures with me, but another person. So every time in a public setting, when he appears by my side, it doesn't feel natural."

What about William attracts you?

"What I admire him the most about is that he has an extreme desire to improve. In fact, our personalities are very similar, whatever we do, we want it to be done well, or even better we want improvement. For example, I saw that he's constantly working hard in rehearsing his dance. Whatever challenging moves there are, he will still be willing to try. His sweat does not come out for nothing, so seeing him so hard working, I cannot be lazy."

Last year, Ah Sa was troubled by a broken marriage, it was the time that she was most down. She had always had a habit of healing her injuries alone, but because of work she is often with William and they were able to chat. Because of his "Live in the moment, Cherish the present" way of handling situations, she was able to let go of her 'mental burden' and was no longer afraid of facing reality. She was able to brush away many of her perspectives on life that is in the gray area. Ah Sa said: "Before I had a lot of burdens, so I always kept it all inside of me and was often unhappy. However, being with William, I was able to really feel the truth of life. Being an artist is my profession, after work I am just a normal person, I can go do anything a normal person would."

Self-cleans house and sweeps floor, learns financial management

Before, Ah Sa didn't know how much money she had in her account, how to do investments or even how to handle her own life because someone did it all for her. Recently, she learned that she has her own life after work, so her mom became a inquiry hotline for her. Ah Sa joked: "My mom that this daughter who asks about everything is very annoying, but she's happy to see me mature. At my house, I didn't hire a house worker, but instead I clean the house and sweep the floor on my own. I also clearly know how much money I have on my account now, and if I need to do any investments." She did not hesitate to say that her changes are came from advice given to her by her boyfriend. She said: "One time I heard a senior say that one artist received too much love while he was popular, always having a group of body guards and other services, when he retired, he didn't even know how to peel an orange to eat. After I heard this, I said to myself that I cannot tolerate letting myself turn into that."

Want to have a future with William?

"Of course I have thought about it, I am a very serious person. I would also have a desire to start my own family in the future, so the last marriage failure will not scare me away from dating. However, marriage is about communication between two people and that is something to learn. There also needs to be some time to go get to know the person better." As to this relationship is not supported, Ah Sa frankly said that did not affect their relationship: "Last year I have already experienced the worst situation, what else is there for me to fear? Or to be unhappy about? For the future, I just want to face everyone honestly, I firmly believe that there is a comfortable and happy life." No matter how rugged the road of love is, finding someone to get through the winds and rains is already enough to block all winds and rains for her.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét