16:49
0
Yesterday Kate Tsui made a special trip to the U.S to be the guest performer at Hins Cheung's concert. Kate said that this trip is work for entertainment, she said: "Since it's such a long flight, of course I took a few more days off to go shopping." Kate exposed that when she and her manager went separate ways, she encountered a man on the street who proposed to her. She said: "To take advantage of time, my manager and I split up and planned a location to meet up. But I arrived at the location early, while waiting, there was this man who called me. He asked me if I'm single, then asked me if I ever thought about marriage. He even told me that he has property and car. (How did you handle it?) I was startled, and kept saying no no no to him."

Kate reveals at the time, she really wanted her manager to appear. She said: "I was constantly looking around to see if my manager was coming, but the man was okay, he didn't want to give me too much trouble, he just gave me his phone number." Kate used 'weird' to describe the man.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét