17:28
0
(Left: Joey sees a man's shadow, quickly tries to get herself awake and wondered if it's a ghost!)
(Right: After lights were on, Joey saw a man in black: "What you doing?! Leave at once now!") [made up captions]

Joey Yung encounters a man in black in her hotel room during the night

On December 26th, Joey Yung went to Fuzhou for a stage performance, and was enjoying the local gourmet food in her hotel room. However, she encountered a frightening event in the middle of the night! The night before, she finally calmed down when she returned to Hong Kong. Yesterday at 3am, she wrote on Weibo: "A few days ago after I completed the show in Fu Ching (Editor's note: typo, should be Fuzhou), I returned to my hotel room. After I put a chair to keep the door tightly shut, I turned off the lights and went to bed. When I was half asleep, I felt that there was someone in the room. I opened my eyes and saw a man in black clothing beside my bed!"

Half dreaming, half awake, Joey jumped in fear. She suspected that she bumped into ghosts, she was so frightened she went to wash her face and tried to get herself back to reality as quickly as possible: "If he is a ghost, I hope he goes away soon! If he's a person, then that would be a big problem! Eventually it was confirmed that he's a person. (I rather him be a ghost!) A person, then it's going to be troublesome, what does he want? I screamed as I ran away. Actually, I was rolling away! I rushed to turn on the lights and I saw the man was holding the room card key!"

Seeing that the man had a room card, Joey was still so frightened her feet were shaking. She asked constantly who the man was? But the man did not care about her, and continued what he was doing, placing the carryout down. Joey and the man were confronting for 10 minutes before Joey was frustrated and shouted at the man to leave: "He was a bit ashamed and angered. After rushing him out the door, he finally explained he had the same room card as me."

The frightened Joey felt extremely puzzled after the fact: "Why did he not turn on the light and came near my bed side? Why did he silently come near me when he saw that I was sleeping? Is coincidence at fault?" But in fact it's just that much of a coincidence in life, Joey breathe in a sign of relief. She expressed: "Luckily the man in black didn't have any bad intentions, otherwise within a hotel room, when one is most relaxed and encounters a fanatic, the results can be really serious! Thinking back, I am still very scared! I urge everyone to stay in a reliable hotel when traveling, lock up the doors and windows. Should have others to accompany you on the trip too, so can have mutual care."

After Joey exposed her experience, a large group of good friends and fans left messages to comfort her. Her manager Mani Fok, currently in the U.S, rushed to comfort her: "That day when I received your call, said someone was in your room, I have never heard such a scared Joey voice before, scared me too." Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) said: "This hotel is beyond reasonable limits! Fortunately Joey is safe and not hurt. We all have to be extra careful!" Model Jacqueline Chong expressed: "Terrifying!" Yumiko Cheng felt it's hard to believe: "Why would there be such a strange incident? Joey, have no fear, it will not happen again!" Wong Cho Lam expressed have to be thankful nothing happened: "Careful! Thank God nothing happened!" Vincy Chan exposed her makeup artist had the similar experience: "My makeup artist also heard snoring sounds in her hotel room before, turns out that someone was sleeping in her room."

Hotel made mistake, EEG does not plan to take legal action

After the incident, EEG spokesperson went to the hotel to get an understanding of the situation. It turns out that the hotel made a mistake and gave the same room card key to the man, causing a frightening event for Joey. Fortunately the man did not have any bad intentions, the hotel made an apology and EEG does not plan to take legal action. EEG also praised Joey's professionalism, after being frightened, she still attended her performance in Changsha the next day. The incident did not affect her performance.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét